Our goods come with guarantee that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Willoughby Enterprises Pty Ltd trading as Kelly Campers ABN 75 123 950 336 provides the following warranty in relation to its camper trailers.
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to any rights and remedies imposed by Australia State and Federal legislation that cannot be excluded. Nothing in this warranty is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods and services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
Kelly Campers warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, all parts of the manufacture and assembly of the camper trailer carried out by Kelly Campers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty-six (36) months from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”).
This warranty is not transferable to a subsequent customer if the camper trailer is sold by the original customer during the Warranty Period.
If a defect appears in Kelly Campers’ manufacturing or assembly of the camper trailer before the end of the Warranty Period and Kelly Campers finds the camper trailer to be defective in materials or workmanship, Kelly Campers will, in its sole discretion, either:
- Replace or repair the camper trailer or the defective part of the camper trailer free of charge; or
- Cause the camper trailer or the defective part of the camper trailer to be replaced or repaired by a qualified repairer free of charge.
Kelly Campers reserves the right to replace defective parts of the camper trailer with parts and components of similar quality, grade and composition where an individual part or component is not available.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- If a fault covered by warranty occurs, the customer must first contact Kelly Campers at the contact address listed below, or the dealer from which the camper trailer was purchased (“Dealer”)
- Any warranty claim must be accompanied by:
- Proof of purchase;
- Full details of alleged defect; and
- Appropriate documentation (such as historical and maintenance records).
- The customer must make the camper trailer available to Kelly Campers or its authorised repair agent for inspection and testing. If such inspection and testing finds no defect in the camper trailer, the customer may pay Kelly Campers’ usual costs of service work, evaluation and testing.
- The customer must bear the cost of the transport of the Camper Trailer to and from Kelly Campers or the authorised repair agent to make the warranty claim and all insurance of the camper trailer.
The warranty will not apply where:
- The Camper trailer has been repaired, altered or modified by someone other than Kelly Campers or an authorised agent;
- The alleged defect in the camper trailer is within acceptable industry variances;
- Kelly Campers cannot establish any fault in the camper trailer after testing and inspection;
- The camper trailer has been used other than for the purpose of which it was designed;
- The defect in the camper trailer has arisen due to the customer’s failure to properly use and maintain the camper trailer in accordance with any of Kelly Campers’ or the Dealer’s, instructions, recommendations and specification, such as applicable maintenance schedules (including those set out in the Owner’s Manual which can be found online at kellycampers.com.au
- The defect in the camper trailer has arisen due to the customer’s request to customise the camper trailer;
- The camper trailer has been subject to abnormal conditions, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
- The defect has arisen due to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident;
- Unauthorised parts or accessories have been used on or in relation to the camper trailer;
- The camper trailer has been overloaded or involved in an accident.
The warranty does not extend to:
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear, including impact or stone damage to body, chassis or running gear;
- Water damage caused by creek crossings, flooding and other similar conditions;
- Damage or defects caused by excessive speed or hard impact including movement or damage caused by dislodgement of appliances and fittings resulting in hard impact, heavy landings, severely rutted roads or tracks;
- General damage arising from misuse; or
- The aesthetics of galvanising, coating and protectant treatments used.
Some of the materials and components used in the manufacture of the camper trailer are not manufactured by Kelly Campers and are not covered by this warranty. Instead, they are separately warranted by their individual manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturing defects. Kelly Campers will use its best endeavours to pass on to the customer the benefit of any third-party manufacturer’s warranties. Please note that the length of warranty periods provided for the supplied components and their terms may vary depending on the item. The separately warranted components may include but are not limited to axles, wheels and couplings.
This warranty does not apply to maintenance items which are the responsibility of the customer. The maintenance items include but are not limited to:
- Suspension servicing
- Wheel bearing servicing and adjustment
- Checking tyre pressure, wear and tear.
- General greasing and tightening of components; and
- Rust-proofing, painting and maintenance of painted surfaces and exposed surfaces.
Kelly Campers makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty.
The repair or replacement of the camper trailer or part of the camper trailer is the absolute limit of Kelly Campers liability under this express warranty.
4 Mcrae St
Bundaberg North QLD 4670
M: 07 4153 1417
F: 07 4154 1255